Sunday, February 24, 2008

Employee Testimonials

Here are some testimonials from our employees,
I chose Optima Resources Inc Technologies for several reasons:
I was looking for a consulting company that was focused on doing more than "staff augmentation".
I wanted a chance to work on quality, state-of-the-art projects concentrated in areas that would allow me to utilize my education, skills, and experience in technology and project management.
The leadership at Optima Resources Inc has years of experience and are well balanced with respect to each individual's area of expertise. They have not tried to enter an industry cold to take advantage of a market opportunity, but have carefully constructed their business model around what they know and have been doing for many years.


With Web Technologies being at the forefront of commerce and business, I believe OR Technologies has fulfilled what I am looking for.
S. Yadav

Optima Resources Inc provided me with the network of prospective employers I needed to make an efficient move from one company to another in a very difficult market. They worked closely with me to provide solid guidance on rate expectations and prepared me well for the assignment. I would recommend their services to anyone who is looking for a hands-on approach to client / consultant relationship management.
P. Prasana

Chose Optima Resources Inc Technologies for two reasons:
· Opportunity to work on quality web projects to utilize and expand my skills.
· The quality of people at Optima Resources Inc both management and staff.

Optima Resources Inc treats every relationship with open honesty and respect, whether it is with the staff or a client. Optima Resources Inc is not just another consulting company. The experience, commitment, and quality show throughout every relationship with the entire Optima Resources Inc firm.
Mark D.

Optima Resources Inc has valuable network contacts and relationships that allowed me to secure a highly desired consulting position. I was previously a self-employed consultant and needed the opportunity to relinquish the overhead and hassles of being self-employed, while still enjoying the great benefits of consulting including new benefits I was not receiving before. Working with Optima Resources Inc is like gaining the benefits of a big company with a small company attention and family atmosphere.
Bhavna B.

"Working at Optima has been a dream job for me. It has kept the spirit of providing the stability and benefits of a larger corporation. The people are great and the work is fun and challenging."
Kalpesh M.

"Overall this company has its largest strength in its leadership which everybody knows stems from the livelihood of the atmosphere and culture. Everyone is giving their best because they know their leaders have been giving them their best. This Company is like a good relationship built on trust. This is a rare trait in any business."
Navdeep S.

"I have had a great experience working with Optima Resources. I am working with them for 2 years now and so far I have no complaints. I have got my payments on the time, they have given me good benefits."
Sachin T.

"I have come to realize that none of the places that I have worked at can even compare to Optima Resources. They have treated me very well and have provided all sorts of opportunities for me to grow in my career. The people that I work with are quite skilled and great to be around. I just can't think of a reason why I would ever want to work anywhere else. I just love it here!"
Mohammad A.

"As a Optima Resources’ associate, I am constantly challenged to come up with new and challenging ways to do things and solve problems. I feel if I can dream it and justify it, I can do it. It's the Power of dreams put into action - literally - and it's extremely empowering."
Ritesh S.

" I always thought Optima would be a great place to work because of their reputation as a major employer in Torrance and their commitment to the community. Optima Resources provides the stability and benefits I was looking for, as well as opportunities beyond my expectations to utilize my strengths and talents. My co-workers are fun and friendly, and I feel a real sense of belonging to the Optima family."
Tulsi P.

"Working with a company that encourages their employees to be creative and approachable is a great attribute for me. I enjoy a work environment that is fast-paced, positive and whose employees can smile even on a bad day. But best of all, you're excited by your work. You enjoy it. You're passionate about it. You're proud of it. That really says a lot about the family orientated division I work for."
Zahid I.

"Optima’s quality focus, executional excellence & technology expertise combined with their flexible approach allowed us to implement this project in record time. We strive to offer the highest level of value and convenience to our customers, and we are pleased that we found in Optima Resources, a partner who shares similar values"
Arun C.

"Optima Resources offer tremendous flexibility and a good culture fit to our organization. Finally, in Optima we see a strategic partner that is ready to go that extra mile."
Ritu

"Optima Resources has provided us with complementary skills and our relationship has been extremely successful. We are particularly impressed by the quality of Optima Resources professionals and their customer orientation. We are excited about the future of this relationship."
Khwaja M.

"Partnering with Optima Resources has provided an efficient, flexible, cost-effective solution to meet out IT needs. Their contribution to the Customer Management Process project has proved invaluable in terms of achieving a faster time-to-market for our products and services. Optima has clearly demonstrated it's commitment to reliability and quality in providing outsource solutions."
Ravi M.

"What I most appreciate about Optima Resources is the process of bringing ideas from concept to implementation. For me, this act of creating is what software development is all about. Two defining principles guide the development effort at Optima Resources: 'everyone's ideas are important' and 'the best idea always wins.' These concepts make Optima Resources a uniquely productive and creative software consulting company and guarantee a sense of ownership and responsibility for the entire development team."
Vivek E.

"What excites me about Optima Resources is its open environment and dynamic, high-energy, focused teams. This open environment fosters an open exchange of ideas, opinions, concerns and critiques; this provides a real platform for anyone at Optima Resources to make a positive impact, both at personal and team levels. The platform seems to be in good use at Optima. I feel proud to be part of a highly effective team that thrives on challenges and never says 'never'."
Rakhee G.

"I enjoy working for Optima Resources because of the company's great team. The people are easy to work with and provide a friendly, relaxed workplace. The casual work environment promotes growth, interaction, and a free flowing exchange of ideas. Working in a social company is fun; every day I am surrounded by the enthusiasm and friendliness of other employees - this energetic surroundings leaves me with a feeling that what I do makes a difference. The many opportunities that Optima Resources has had to offer me has helped me grow and learn in a continually changing industry."
Neha S.

"Optima Resources has delivered everything that they promised to me when I started the process with them 3 years back. I went with my instincts and started the process with them, my journey with them has been very smooth. I am proud to be working as Optima's Consultant."
Mohamed S.

"Optima Resources has a very impressive clientele. I remember during my initial days I was having as option to accept job from 3 clients. I finally decided based on the longetivity of the project."
M. Suri

"Optima Resources has made significant development in IT consulting, they are a preferred vendors to many clients and also are direct with many of them. I am happy so far with my stay with Optima Resources."
H. Patel

"Optima Resources is FAR better that any IT consulting company, not only that they are very good in consulting they are very good clients. They have helped me in many difficult situations and I thank them for all their support. "
Sonali A.

"Optima Resources has grown in the last few years like no other consulting company. They are associated with fortune 500 clients. They are just very good in consulting and I believe that I've become the pioneer in IT consulting. Today Me, my brother and my cousin are working as JAVA consultants."
Vinay D.

"They are one of the leading IT Business Solution provider. Very aggressive in marketing and are associated with the finest clients."
M. Shah

No comments: